I wanted to let you people know that I’ve decided to change my site title “Iheartlife”….you guys will guess the reason probably….let me explain.
I became a member of this huge WordPress community on 1st April this year. 2 months have gone since then and I didn’t expect at first that my writings would be loved and appreciated this much! I’m greatful to you all.
As you all know, I’m a 20 year old freaky girl. In this 20 years I’ve faced a lot of serious and terrible events that people under 20 may hardly face. Now some of you will think, 20 year old freaks are kids slowly drinking from the bottle of “maturity” and they tend to feel depressed but actually aren’t and just need to be relaxed. But I’ll just let you know that I’ve gone through some events that I even can’t share with my parents, I haven’t still now.
In these 2 months, whatever shitty things I wrote, came from my heart and surprisingly I got amazing feedbacks on them. There’s still long way to go but I’m more than satisfied having all these love till now.
I gave my site title “Iheartlife” and it came randomly. After that what I wrote down, weren’t actually depicting my love for life. It became an irony in fact. It’s not like I’ve ever felt suicidal or tried to harm, I never did such shits. But yes, I don’t remember from when I’ve started spending sleepless nights and I only sleep for 3-4 hours on an average every day. Though I go to bed early, but I’m just unable to sleep and when I finally fall asleep, I mostly spent my unconscious state in freaky nightmares about those painful past I’ve told before. It’s a trouble for me to fall asleep.
Not always I’m surrounded by this darkness. I’ve gone through fair days too, as every person does. I’ve tasted the happiness, I’ve felt the warmth of love, people say I’ve the most brightest smile they’ve ever seen, they say my awkward laughter makes them laugh too. But it’s scary that a smile can terribly camouflage all the pain in a so called happy face.
Not a single person out there has ever been able to know my true self, cause I’m a bipolar. All these day I’ve spent very much unproductive days, I’m not known to the word “sociable”, and what I’ve done is only roaming in the imaginary and emotional world…and now I’m writing down my world to you all.
This 20 years old girl didn’t know she has any talent, she can’t sing, dance, draw, and when writes….it’s terrible af. But you guys showed your love to all these freaky writings. Thanks for tolerating!
Among all of my blogger friends, I got some jewels who gave my the passion to write down more shit!😂….but still I’m so very thankful to my jewels.💎
- Chaos-xd, you made me feel that I’m not the only one who’s so much in love with darkness. When I was thinking I was supposed to be drown in this pain, your writings taught me to float in this dark poisonous ocean, without any fear.❤
- Mila, you chose me as your poem collab friend when I was thinking to stop writing freaky poems. I mean, we published a poem challenge but I’m bad at making poems af. That surely give me positivity.😽
- Sifar, your first comment on my post was the most precious thing I’ve ever had, you showed intense love to my writings which I didn’t think I’d ever receive.🌸
- Orange, I’ve found you as my soul sister and thanks to wordpress that I found you. I shared the deepest thoughts which are only expressed to you. You found those inner meanings of my writings that I thought would be always a secret.🍊💙
- Robert, my buddy, you made me realise that I’m going through the right path, when I was thinking I should apologise and step back.🙌
And there are a lot of lovely fellas of mine who made me open the treasure box and expose the shimmering secrets and I felt pleasure to sprinkle some of the sparkling secrets and feelings among you all. And this is the moment I felt…
I AM A BOX OF GLITTER HIDDEN INSIDE THE DARKEST CAVE OF THIS WORLD.
So I’m changing my site title to “Hidden glitter”…hope you guys will appreciate this change as I’ve decided to sprinkle my glitters on you all through my insignificant writings.
Thank you for giving so much love to this bipolar freak…❤