So I just wanted to let you people know that I’m nominated for the Cramm award✌. Here comes the “Thank you” part. But I’ll give a big warm hug to the person who nominated me, my panda buddy Mila. Sending you flying kisses, make sure to return😘.
TheCramm award was created by Liv, the owner of The Cramm an awesome platform that is all about condensing each day’s news into one place!
- Mention the person who created this award with a link.
- Mention the person(s) who nominated you.
- Share three things that motivate you to blog.
- Share three people who inspire you to blog.
- Share one thing you hope to do to improve the world.
- Answer your challenge question(s).
- Nominate other bloggers and give them a fun challenge question
3 Things that motivate me to blog:-
1. My secrets literally are the reason for me to start blogging. So the memories, even good or bad motivate me to write.🌸
2. Nature, ofcourse. But not that pleasant side. Storm, thunder, the “moonless” night motivate me. Now that’s weird, and so am I.😏
3. My bedroom without the lights. Complete darkness gives me lots of ideas. I’m sure many of you are similar with me in this point.😉
3 People that motivate me to blog:-
3. My other pole (as I’m a bipolar and I’m proud of it)😏
One thing I hope to do that will improve the world
Ans: Wish I could be an assassin. So I’d kill those kidnappers, rapists, other murders….and the politicians, of course. That’d improve the world for sure.😏
Challenge question: What is your meaning of life?
Ans: Meaning of life for me is to be strong. Stronger than the previous day everyday. To make myself better than the previous day. To make those stupid morons out there who are jealous of me, more jealous of me. And be proud of who I am, what I did my whole life and and to have reasons to smile when I’m taking my last breath.
Lastly, something I want to tell you all…
You’re sprinkling glitters on someone’s life everyday🎉